We help further the careers of professional artists and craftspeople. Members of Creative Coverage are selected on merit and considered to be among the finest artists and craftspeople in the United Kingdom. We are often told how valuable it is for artists to have time consuming approaches made on their behalf. Creative Coverage handles all aspects of marketing for its members who enjoy the benefits below, too.
For artists and craftspeople
1. Professional profile page with slideshow and links to personal and gallery websites
2. Creative Coverage is not just a website. We work extremely hard for our members making regular gallery approaches as well as finding and creating exhibition opportunities, which can result in sales for our members
3. Local, national, international and industry specific media coverage which results in commissions for some members
4. The Creative Coverage team are professionally trained journalists writing for some of the leading industry titles
5. We network on behalf of our members, which has resulted in commissions for some
6. EXCLUSIVE regular member opportunities including paid residencies, calls for submission to London galleries and exhibitions across the UK
7. Exhibition proposals submitted on behalf of members with successful outcomes
8. We provide help and advice
9. We sell our members work online
10. We even chase galleries for payment with success
11. National art societies visit this website to select their members
14. All members receive a bi-monthly newsletter
15. Advertising setting and placing. We also negotiate discounts on advertising in publications
16. Discounts on framing across the UK
17. We offer help and advice even supplying a sales contract in one case
18. Each member receives an annual report detailing our activity on their behalf.
Membership of Creative Coverage is fantastic value for money. We really enjoy working with highly talented artists, helping them raise their profiles with many making more money as a result of their membership.
Premium PR package providing a regular press release writing service
Create and manage your blog
Produce your newsletter and send to your mailing list
SEO (Search Engine Optimization is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's un-paid search).
Web hosting (there is a charge to move to our server)
We are happy to discuss more specific needs, too.
We publicise exhibitions by generating press coverage and utilising social media: Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin. We can introduce galleries to some of the finest professional artists and craftspeople in Great Britain. We can also help galleries introduce additional income streams.