We help further the careers of selected professional fine artists and craftspeople. Members of Creative Coverage are selected on merit and considered to be among the finest artists and craftspeople in the United Kingdom and further afield. We are often told how valuable the Creative Coverage service is in handling time consuming aspects of marketing for its members, who enjoy the benefits below:
Standard membership for artists and craftspeople
1. Professional profile page with slideshow and links to personal and gallery websites
2. Creative Coverage is not just a website. We work extremely hard for our members making regular gallery approaches as well as finding and creating exhibition opportunities, which can result in sales for our members
3. The Creative Coverage team are professionally trained journalists writing for some of the leading industry titles and we make approaches to these titles for members
4. EXCLUSIVE regular member opportunities including paid residencies, calls for submission to London galleries and exhibitions across the UK
5. We market our members work on Amazon.
8. All members receive a bi-monthly newsletter
9. Access to your own advertising agency. We can handle advertisement design, setting and placing. We research titles, make recommendations and negotiate discounts
10. Each member receives an annual report detailing our activity on their behalf
11. We provide help and support
Membership of Creative Coverage is fantastic value for money. We really enjoy working with highly talented artists and craftspeople, helping them raise their profiles with many becoming better known and more successful as a result of their membership.
Our Premium PR package buys more of our time to provide a regular press release writing service. We have an excellent track record of generating media coverage, which can raise profiles and reputations as well as generate commissions and increase sales. This service allows us to spend more time approaching galleries and outlets, too.
Produce your newsletter and send to your mailing list
SEO (Search Engine Optimization is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's un-paid search).
Web hosting (there is a charge to move to our server)
We are happy to discuss more specific needs, too.
We publicise exhibitions by generating press coverage and utilising social media: Twitter and Facebook. We can introduce galleries to some of the finest professional artists and craftspeople. We can also help galleries introduce additional income streams.