We help further the careers of selected professional fine artists and craftspeople. Members of Creative Coverage are selected on merit and considered to be among the finest artists and craftspeople in the United Kingdom and further afield. We are often told how valuable the Creative Coverage service is in handling time consuming aspects of marketing for its members, who enjoy the following benefits:
Standard membership for artists and craftspeople
1. Professional profile page with slideshow and links to personal and gallery websites
2. Creative Coverage is not just a website. We work extremely hard for our members, continually exploring ways of introducing their work to a wider audience. Our online activity generates sales for some members. We have made numerous well researched gallery approaches and successful introductions
4. The Creative Coverage team are professionally trained journalists writing for some of the leading industry titles. Our published articles regularly result in sales and commissions for artists. We make approaches to these titles on behalf of our members
5. We collaborate with like-minded organisations including The Age of Creativity and Women Together where we submit monthly articles about our members and these are published and shared among their network.
6. We have a growing network of art loving business contacts
9. Members appear in Contemporary Artist. This online magazine is published up to three times a year and is sent out to our database of over 2,000 art lovers and business contacts
10. Our In Conversation podcast features interviews with our members
11. Members can join our forum
12. Invitations to our own curated mixed virtual exhibitions
13. Members have the opportunity of having their own virtual solo or joint exhibitions
14. We provide help and support and are on the end of the phone for a chat, if needed
Membership of Creative Coverage is fantastic value for money. We really enjoy working with highly talented artists and craftspeople, helping them raise their profiles with many becoming better known and more successful as a result of their membership.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's un-paid search).
We are happy to discuss more specific needs, too.
We publicise exhibitions by generating press coverage and utilising social media. We introduce galleries to some of the finest professional artists and craftspeople.