We help further the careers of selected professional fine artists and craftspeople. Members of Creative Coverage are selected on merit and considered to be among the finest artists and craftspeople in the United Kingdom and further afield. We are often told how valuable the Creative Coverage service is in handling time consuming aspects of marketing for its members, who enjoy the following benefits:
Standard membership for artists and craftspeople
1. Professional profile page with slideshow and links to personal and gallery websites
2. Creative Coverage is not just a website. We work extremely hard for our members continually exploring ways of introducing their work to a wider audience. Our online activity generates sales for some members. Over seven years we have made numerous well researched gallery approaches and successful introductions
4. The Creative Coverage team are professionally trained journalists writing for some of the leading industry titles. Our published articles regularly result in sales and commissions for artists. We make approaches to these titles for members
5. We have a growing network of art loving business contacts
7. All members receive a bi-monthly newsletter
8. Members feature in Contemporary Artist. This online magazine is published up to three times a year and is sent out to our database of over 2,000 art lovers and business contacts
9. Members feature in our In Conversation podcast
10. Members can join our forum
11. Invitations to our own curated virtual exhibitions throughout the year
12. We provide help and support and are on the end of the phone for a chat if needed
Membership of Creative Coverage is fantastic value for money. We really enjoy working with highly talented artists and craftspeople, helping them raise their profiles with many becoming better known and more successful as a result of their membership.
Our Premium PR package buys more of our time to provide a regular press release writing service. We have an excellent track record of generating media coverage, which can raise profiles and reputations as well as generate commissions and increase sales.
Produce your newsletter and send to your mailing list
SEO (Search Engine Optimization is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's un-paid search).
Web hosting (there is a charge to move to our server)
We are happy to discuss more specific needs, too.
We publicise exhibitions by generating press coverage and utilising social media. We introduce galleries to some of the finest professional artists and craftspeople.